Friday, July 8, 2011

Flashback Friday

The puppy edition, volume 1

So I had some friends from work over tonight and we were enjoying some drinks when someone started asking me about our dogs. How old they were etc. Wow, I thought, they are 8 and almost 8, respectively. I cannot believe that they are that old, but at the same time, it seems like they should be so much older...feels like they've been a part of our lives forever. So I thought I would go back and look for puppy pictures or these guys. We have an old desktop computer that I really need to get photos off of, hopefully it still works! I have a feeling most of Smokey's puppy pics are there.

I did find some Bandit puppy pics on a backup CD we made. Man, she was soooo tiny. She had a brother that ate all of the food, so she was so skinny and little when we got her...and so very sweet. She has always been such a sweet dog. We had Smokey for about 7-8 months when we first got Bandit, and she just loved him from the beginning. He has always been a little annoyed with her, but she loves him so much!


I'm pretty partial, but I think Bandit is one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen <3

Bandit 005

Bandit 006

Comparing her to our little video camera

Bandit 007

She used to always go lay under this shelf.

Bandit 024




DA RULES

Just link up to your post with a photo flashback and you're golden! Check out any of the other blogs that interest you and follow any that you like. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to start following any blogs if they aren't interested. Let's just have fun sharing the oldie but goodies! Oh, and don't forget to grab a button, so other blogs can join us! I plan on leaving the link open until Saturday night, so link up whenever you get the chance!


{Flashback Friday @ 525,600 Minutes}

1. Share your flashback photo on your blog
2. Link up and grab a button
3. Visit and follow any blogs that you want
4. Have fun looking through those old photos ;)

Flashback Friday

8 comments:

  1. She's so sweet - I'm such a sucker for puppies and kittens...I sometimes wish they could always be so little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much cute! She is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and love it! I may have to start with some of your challenges! Your baby is adorable. I have to admit though, as soon as I saw the Jayhawk on the shirt in the photo with the puppy..I knew I'd like your blog! Rock Chalk! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so sweet.. and I also have a dog named smokey, He's a jack russell

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute...can wait to see the next edition. k...and really i feel so accomplished when i post flashback fridays on fridays instead of saturdays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, those big puppy eyes are just too much cute!

    ReplyDelete