Thursday, April 5, 2012

We're still here!

I have so many blog posts and pictures that I want to write and share, but I keep getting involved in other things. And nothing real important, more like jacking around online or watching crappy tv. We're doing really well since coming home-Jae absolutely adores her baby sister. Joey pics her up from daycare each day and as soon as she gets home she runs to our bedroom and rushes to find Juneau-same story in the morning.

IMG_20120405_072949

I could really get used to this new morning view :) Hoping to get some more stories and a birth story{ish} post soon!


6 comments:

  1. Aww!! Beautiful girls. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait Jen! Love seeing them together, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I can't wait to see more photos as she grows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! Beautiful girls! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete